Friday, October 26, 2018

Workout Journal 8

I bumped up the amount of crunches that I do.  I hope to do 50 crunches, left, front, right; and grow from there.  And I'm still working on my 100 squats a day goal.

Today I focused my workouts on upper body and core.

In my mirror, belly exposed, I worked on some drills and fixed some of the techniques that I was doing wrong.

When I get all of the BD gear, I may dress up and post a picture, exposed belly and all!

This is the gear that I bought:
  • White Edwardian Crop Top (already own, for a Victorian costume that I put together a few years ago)
  • Gold Plus size Hip Scarf with  coins
  • Gold Butterfly Coin Headpiece
  • Brown Ruffle Victorian Skirt

I'm pretty excited to put it all together and maybe give my hubby a show.

I also want to start putting together an altar for the Nymphs and Medusa with my dedicated BD gear, and I am working on a polymer statue of a Tribal Fusion Medusa, inspired by Nagasita.


No comments:

Post a Comment