Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Mirror

Ugh, this head cold got me effed up, yo.  I don't think that I exercised yesterday.  I was busy with getting my photography business up and going.  Today I worked out and worked on techniques.  I also bought some dancing gear.  Hopefully it fits, I have no idea what size I wear anymore.  I did measure myself...and it was depressing.  Looking at my numbers before I started losing weight, it's like they haven't changed. 

Then I realize that I had worn clothes that we're too small and just stretched them out.  I've still dropped 6 or so sizes...actually probably more since my old clothes were stretched out elastic lies, ya know?  I fit comfortably in a 20 shirt, which is saying something since my stomach is the biggest problem.  But it is slimming down, roll by roll.

I got the full length mirror today, so I could check my techniques.  Tonight I lifted my shirt and tucked it under my boobs, then lowered my skirt from my belly button to beneath my stomach and just looked.

A tiny bit of yuck, but not total disgust.  More like progress.  I was happy with the progress and driven to keep on improving.  Keep on working, keep on toning, and keep on losing.  Instead of covering everything up, I just started working on techniques.  I'm super excited for my belly dancing gear to arrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment