Saturday, March 7, 2020

Reflect & Rise!

Since tis nearly the season of spring, I figured that I'd ask a Flora Goddess about planning and preparation, and Ariadne gave me two cards--Nettle and Samphire. Nettle was about learning from your past pains and letting them empower you. Showing you that you're stronger--give you strength for the future. Artist Kat Shaw's ...And Still I Rise Project came to mind. Then Ariadne told me told to "draw again" and I got Samphire--Adventure.
She could've very well had me draw cards that literally mean planning and preparation, but She went a different route. Healing the past, drawing strength from your pains, for a good future. "No mud, no lotus", one of my favorite healing mantras. From our mud and underworlds, with preparation and planning, we shall rise to greet the sky, beautiful and free!


I love that I drew this card, "You Were Born to Shine."


No comments:

Post a Comment