Thursday, May 7, 2020

Breath & Body

So I started this new work out and energy work routine...I've been doing it for a week or so.  When I can get outside to my patio, I go barefoot to be connected--as long as the concrete isn't too hot--and with some water.  I work out in front of my Bee Goddess shrine.

I stretch up to Helios first, fingertips reaching for the heavens.  Then stretch my back, sides, shoulders, neck, hips/waist, legs and feet.  Then onto the work outs, which I mix them all up, or do different sets on different days (which really depends on my back).
  1. 160 Calf Raises
  2. 90 or so Squats, with and w/o a dumb bell
  3. 1-5 minutes Egyptian Shimmy
  4. 20 sec to 1 minute Shoulder Shimmy
  5. 1 Minute Hip Tucks
  6. 20 Chest Lifts
  7. 40-60 Hips Lifts
  8. 50-100 Arm Curls
  9. 50-100 Overhead Extension
  10. 50-100 Floor Press
  11. 50 Bent Over Row
  12. 20-60 Shoulder Press
  13. 10-30 Lateral Raise

Once that's done, I do some breath work and I added two new affirmations--I am Enough and I Belong.  One of my friends did a card drawing for me last night (and others via live stream), and we both felt the energy with this message.  Brought some tears to my eyes, so new affirmation for sure!  These are my other affirmations:
  • I am connected to the Good of the Universe.
  • I am open to my Gods, Guardians, Guides, and Ancestors.
  • I am worthy.
  • I am beautiful.
  • I am strong.
  • I am a powerful Psychic (or witch, healer).
  • I am a Vessel for the Gods.
  • I am loved.
  • I am not alone.
Now...
  • I am enough.
  • I belong.

 Today, I cleansed my shield and my barrier and strengthened them.  Thanking Spider at the top and Octopus at the bottom for their work.  

I did this all differently.  Normally, I'm just sitting down, visualizing, but lately, I've been standing and moving.  Breathing, really using my breath and body to move the energy.  Just going with some of the movements that Covid Bat showed me and instinct.  I probably look like a fool to others....unless they can see or sense energy....maybe.  Either way, energy's flowing!  As I work and practice, new movements are slowly coming to me.  It's been pretty cool.

Then I spread my Healing, Strength, Compassion, and Protection bubble over my neighborhood, them over myself and my home.  

I gave an energy ball to the Healers to give to those in need, as They see fit, as always.

I ground into either Gaia, Dionysus, Shiva, or Loki--whomever shows up and wants it.  Today it was Dionysus who wanted my excess energy.  

Nearly finished grounding, I was startled by the Amazon Prime guy who delivered The Essential Guide to Possession, Possession, & Divine Relationships.  Then I was chased off the patio by a wasp, which is a good thing, otherwise I might burn more.  Although the burn is turning into a tan.  Goals.  Still gotta be careful.  I got that Too Much gene.

I'm going to do some studying today, then prepare for the Flower Moon ritual with my virtual circle later tonight.

Have a good one, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment